Thursday, January 05, 2006

Committed

So where have I been? Hibernation. Every bear's gotta do it, and I ain't any different. Course, I wake up and EVERYTHING is changed! Idiot's not a "Rabid Wolf" anymore and just a couple of days ago I hear him walking around saying that he's one of "The Committed". OK...so let's get out the Frug-top and a cup of coffee (in a Frug-off mug available by clicking on the link to the right) and let's see what it is to be 'committed'. One definition I found is to be "morally bound". Hmmm. I don't even know what in the hell that really means. I'm guessin' that means he followed Wannabe, cuz the girl-who-sounds-like-a-guy-and-can-change-into-something-like-a-bear is back around. Great. That's what I need. Or maybe by being "committed" it's that Idiot has finally recognized he ain't all there. Heck, I could've told him that when he first gave me a mushroom. Now he tells me I'm 'committed' too.

Man, I hadn't done anything in the last month except sleep. You can't blame anything on me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you back on the boards Frug. You have been missed. Now if I can just get that look out of your eye. You know...when you look at me like I'm an ice cream cone.

-Raoke

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, it's more like an ice cream gnome, but I know what you mean.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah I thought you had been skinned and made into a rug or something! Nice to see you back!

8:36 AM  
Blogger mondaydancer said...

For power leveling services, we have professional veterans train your game characters and do have strict rules with our power leveling studios .The qualified power levelers will try their best to level up your characters in the time frame and keep your account safe. It is known that how dangerous to use illegal programs but as a reputable company, GMLVL.com strives to offer you a fast, secure and quality service to our customers, instead of cheating or exploiting.

GMLVL.com

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home