Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Great...Mad Cow

OK, so you remember that post about me not wanting to see a naked Tauren covered in whip cream?

Frug, OK buddy I resent that statement. First I am a tauren and second my line of work includes me to cover myself in whipcream from time to time. Sticks and Stome won't break my bones, but Tauren Horns will Hurt you.- Tabledancer

Wonderful, so now I've got some horny dairy cow trying to call me out. Man, I need to get out of Ashenvale and find this 'Tabledancer'....I did some checking and I think she's got some gang that calls themselves 'Dead Udders' or something. For some reason, I'm not all that scared.

Next thing you know, I'll be getting heckled from someone in the 'Spoiled Nipples' guild.

All this talk of cow is making me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home