Sunday, January 29, 2006

Competition?

So I woke one morning and found myself, paws still a little sore, in a stable. A Stable? What in Azeroth would I be doing in a stable? No Idiot around, no Wannabe around...I didn't see anyone from Rabid Wolves or The Committed around..Great, another wonderful mystery for me to figure out. Or so I thought.

About an hour later, I see Idiot running in - I actually was happy to see him. Confused still, but happy. But then it became clear...I had competition. HE HAD A CAT WITH HIM! I called him over, and called him on it...What's the deal? He said the cat's name was Frig. uh-uh, no way..you gotta be kidding. That smug little cat, his butt is mine when I get out of here.

Which better be soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best new WOW blog I've seen in a while - thanks for doing something a bit more original than the rest of us WOW hacks are perpetuating ;)

Frug rocks.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home